Red Onion Hair Growth Oil,100ML
The perfect blend of Onion Oil & essential oils have various benefits in their own way for the hair & scalp health such as hair fall control, frizz control, reduced damage to hair follicles, minimized breakage It helps promote hair growth, improves the health of the hair. Make this hair growth oil a permanent addition to your hair care regime.
- Onion Hair Oil has Natural ingredients , 100% Chemical Free – Paraben, Sulphate, Silicons & Mineral Oils Free
- Powerful Blend Of Essential Oils & Herbs – Pumpkin Seed, Black Seed, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hemp Seed, Coconut Oil, Ocimum Basilicum, Hairy root
- TAME FRIZZ: LASS NATURALS Onion Black & Hemp Seed Hair Oil with its formulation of premium botanical oils, helps to increase shine of the hair lock in the moisture, detangle and loosen the tangled ends of hair.
- BALANCES SCALP: LASS Onion Black & Pumpkin Seed Hair Oil is a non-sticky, non-greasy hair oil for silkier & stronger hair and with its fast absorption, makes it perfect for the hair moisturization. It can be used for scalp treatment also.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: This oil can be used on any type of hair, be it curly, straight, textured, thick, thin, fine, coarse, colour treated, etc. It can also be used on any type of scalp.
Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum), Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Red Onion Oil (Allium cepa), Ocimum Basilicum Hairy Root Culture Extract & Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa), Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo), Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa), Argan Oil, Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon schoenanthus), Thyme Oil (Thymus vulgaris), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Ratanjot Oil (Arnebia euchroma), Vitamin F Fort, Vitamin E.
Directions To Use:
Just take out a small quantity of the hair oil & gently massage onto scalp using circular fingertip motions. Leave on for at least couple of hours, preferably overnight. Shampoo as usual.